We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 202-754-8770,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the District of Columbia Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as District of Columbia departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable District of Columbia and Washington DC
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Washington DC is a mid-atlantic state, and thus we have a mix of wildlife. Most commonly, we handle squirrels in attics, as well as raccoons, both in homes and outside. We deal with
some opossums and skunks. We also remove Little Brown Bats from buildings. The metro areas do have rats, and we practice non-poison rodent control. We don't deal with too many
snakes in Maryland or northern Virginia. We do professional pigeon control. Sometimes we handle groundhogs and moles. We service Calvert County, Charles County, Frederick County,
Montgomery County, Prince George's County, and surrounding areas. We do work in downtown Washington, D.C. and Arlington and Alexandria Virginia, and also the Virginia towns of
McLean, Herndon, Reston, Tysons, and Vienna Virginia. In Maryland, we service Rockville, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, and even east to Annapolis MD. Go back to the Washington DC wildlife removal